WWE RAW Reaction 10-12-15
Check out the Great, Good, Bad, and Pathetic from last night's episode of Monday Night RAW.
- I know I may sound like a broken record, but The New Day's opening promo was absolutely phenomenal. The crowd in Chicago was appreciative too which made it even better. I love these guys. Good win in the tag match as well.
- I thought the Nikki vs Maomi match was pretty good although the crowd tried to kill it. The gimmick is Team Bella is trying to break up Team BAD just like Team PCB fractured because of Paige. I liked that Brie acknowledged the 'We want Sasha" chant.
- John Cena was very good last night. Crowd booed the hell out of him. Cena started dancing beside a fan singing "John Cena Sucks." During the opening minutes of his very good match with Dolf Ziggler, the crowd seemed distracted and popped. Cena grabbed the microphone and acknowledged that a fan proposed to his girlfriend in the crowd, and she said yes.
- The Demon Kane defeated Seth Rollins in a nontitle lumberjack match with a tombstone after lots of interference. I still don't like Kane being a featured main event star in 2015, but it was at least entertaining.
- The dynamic between Orton and Ambrose to start the show was so awkward. Why must this feud with the Wyatts continue.
- Roman Reigns came out for an interview. He basically explained his program with Bray Wyatt from the beginning. Crowd gave him the "what" treatment, and he appeared really annoyed by it. He snapped at them "Can you not hear me?" Then the fans chanted boring.
- As if things couldn't get any worse, after this interview died he had to wrestle Strowman and that sucked too.
- Charlotte did her second job in two weeks. These people have no idea how to get the Divas over.
- Ryabck pinned Rusev clean with a Shellshock, without question the cleanest job Rusev has ever done. So stupid and a complete burial.
- If that wasn't enough, Summer Rae came into the ring and showed the TMZ headline where it was announced that Rusev and Lana had been engaged for over a month, then totally castrated him as a selfish user who manipulated her for months. All Rusev could do was stand there and take it, and then Summer slapped him and walked off. Why any of this happened is beyond me. Pathetic.
There was a package for the Undertaker-Brock Lesnar main event. It couldn't compare to the buildup for SummerSlam. We're supposed to believe the history between the two started at last year's WrestleMania, even though their original program was in 2002. I'm sure it still will be great though.