WWE RAW Reaction - The Family vs The Club
Check out my great, good, bad, and pathetic from last night's RAW.
- The Reigns and Uso's vs AJ and Gallows and Anderson feud has really been the highlight of RAW for several weeks now. I enjoyed the action between the two teams, and I think its doing wonders for Roman's personality and his work. the crowd was hot for them again, which is a major success.
- I thought Sami Zayn was fantastic in his win over The Miz. That's right, you read that right. This guy carried Miz and had the crowd completely into the match. Great job. The win over the champion, earns Zayn a title match entry. That's called good booking. Unlike other things on the show.
- I thought the main event angle with Ambrose attacking Jericho and destroying his light up jacket was sensational. It was built up like Jericho was going to face Big Cass in the main event, but in actuality, it was just a way for Ambrose to appear beat his ass. I liked it.
- I hate distraction finishes, and I hate when champions get beat by people who are not challenging for the title, but that being said, Paige's win over Charlotte made complete sense and was pretty good. The whole point was to show that without Flair, Charlotte is vulnerable and may lose that title to Natty at the PPV. This was a rare exception.
- I'm trying to be nice, but this so called new era loses any credibility it could have by presenting these jobbers pictured above in they way they have chosen to. And the bad part is, Tyler Breeze is really good. Smh. Wasted.
- I mentioned earlier how much I hate distraction finishes and champions or number 1 contenders losing to anyone other than the challenger. Well, they went to that well in so many ways last night. Smh. The Dudley Boyz defeated the New Day when the Vaudevillains got involved. Sin Cara defeated Rusev when Kalisto got involved.
- I really am completely over the McMahon angle. I hate Stephanie with every fiber in my being. Why does she have to cut the balls off of every man on the show and prove that she's the boss ALL THE TIME!! She emasculated Jericho, Owens, and the Miz. And they just had to take it with no comeback.
- That Darren Young video package with Bob Backlund was pathetic.