WWE RAW Reaction - The Beast Hunts the Brothers
Check out my great, good, bad, and really really pathetic from last night's RAW.
- Anytime Brock Lesnar is killing dudes, its a great thing. And I love the interaction with Dean Ambrose. Something new for once in awhile.
- Dolph beating Kevin Owens was another example of 50/50 booking, but it was hell of a match and hopefully leads to something. The action was great and Owens continues his streak of great matches.
- I like the interactions between Reigns and Ambrose, as it continues to set the stage for the eventual Ambrose heel turn and program between the two. The main event tag match vs the New Day was very good too, and the crowd was hot for all involved. Brock destruction was excellent. Lol.
- I liked that they pulled the trigger on the the Team Bad break up and now Sasha can be a full fledged baby face. A match between her and Naomi at Fast Lane would be a good idea to get a win under her belt.
- Miz TV with AJ Styles could have been great, but the length at which it was booked for MIz to absolutely bury Styles and all he did before coming to the WWE was pathetic. They made Styles sit there and just take it without a verbal comeback for way to long. I hated some of those lines that were clearly written by Vince McMahon where it painted Styles as a nobody who was honored to finally be allowed to enter the big leagues. Smh. The beat down he gave was Excellent and looked realistic, like Miz went to far and Styles punched and kicked a few times extra hard as retaliation. That was great.
- I like how they played off the surgery to Nikki Bella to get heat on Charlotte for taunting her. Great job poking the bear and making Charlotte look like a bigger heal. Also, I didn't think she should have lost to Brie Bella, but if it builds to something, that's fine.
- I liked the Kalisto vs Rusev match as it was a match up we wouldn't ordinarily see. Also Rusev can work with anyone and he is so great bumping and making anyone look good for man his size. Glad they just didn't beat Kalsito too. The League of Nations are dropping like flies.
- The Big Show defeated Erick Rowan. Enough said.
- The Uso's over the Social Outcast was so damn boring. I am over these jobbers as featured acts and they got way to much promo time this week.
- Why is Titus O'Neal beating Tyler Breeze? I just don't understand why you bring a very good young prospect up and then squander him so quickly. They may have ruined this guy. And for what? A guy who will never be more than a prelim and PR guy. Smh.
The focus was building up the main event of Fast Lane. Show was easy to watch and didn't drag. Trying to get Reigns over with the shadow of Lesnar looming over him in the main event will be challenging. The fans clearly see Lesnar as the top face. He's also the only larger-than-life figure the company still has remaining that isn't from the 90s. Clearly Reigns will have to go over at Fast Lane. The question is will the WrestleMania fans' resentment of HHH be strong enough for them to cheer Reigns?